/* 待翻譯 */
- For a full list of Companions, please refer to [List|Companions/Comprehensive List].
- For a list of Companions obtainable from the [of Fellowship|Companions of Fellowship] and the [of Truth|Companions of Truth], see their respective pages.
- For a list of Companions by drop locations, see [].
Each character can equip one Companion. Once equipped, its base parameters will be added to the character (Attack, Defense, Magic Attack, and Magic Defense). There is also a chance that the Companion's skill will activate during battle.
You can check your available Companions by tapping [Main] > [Companions].
If you already have 500 Companions and one drops in battle, the list will temporarily exceed 500, but the next battle cannot be started until some Companions have been removed.
* If a Gift message is received when you already own 500 Companions, a warning will be displayed that indicates the message cannot be opened until you remove some Companions.
Companions may be equipped from a []'s Status screen.
In the Character's Status screen, the Companions list will display when tapping the arrow next to the Companion slot. The desired Companion may be equipped by selecting it from the Companions list.
* To equip a Companion, the current job level of the character must meet the required job level set to each Companion.
* Companions may be equipped even when the character does not meet the level requirements but the Companions effects will not be activated, so please keep that in mind.
* A Companion may only be equipped to one character at a time. Attempting to equip a Companion that has already been equipped to another character will give you an option to swap the companion.
The Companion's skill will activate based on the Skill frequency of the Companion at its current level.
Factors such as [Boost|Skill Boost] of the equipping character, Skill Boost debuffs the character receives during battle, or other status ailments will not affect the Companions.
Also, the Skill frequency of the Companion when the Powered Point is activated will be the Skill frequency of the Companion at its max level. (The Skill frequency at max level will not always be 100%.)
* Companion skills can grant skill boosts to the equipping character. For a list of Companions that are useful for increasing Characters' SB%, refer to the [Boost Farming#Companions|Skill Boost Farming] page.
- For a more detailed description and EXP tables, see [].
Companions can gain experience points and increase in level by fusing with other Companions. When its level increases, its stats will improve.
When strengthening, there is a rare chance that a "+" mark will appear. When a "+" mark appears, the EXP that can be gained will receive a special bonus.
* Strengthening will require [] in addition to Companion. The coins required will differ depending on the base Companion.
* The Companion that have been used as a material will be consumed and removed from the Companions list (they may be re-obtained by finding them again).